We are in need of a Quality Control Officer – who will report to the Quality Control Manager.
• Folding, hanging, robing and packaging of garments accordingly.
• Fixing of shop copies on garments and railing the garments simultaneously.
• Proper check of stains, damages, and missing buttons on garments before passing to the Railers.
• Loading of garments into the delivery bus for easy delivery to Customers.
• Returns garments with different degrees of errors and damages to the Pressing and Technical units.
• Attends to other tasks assigned to him/her from the Quality Control Manager.
Other competencies and skills requirements:
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Highly resourceful and must be able to pay attention to details
• A minimum of SSCE/OND level qualification and its equivalent.
• 1 – 2 years’ experience
• Good knowledge of process and quality control is an added advantage
Applications to be sent to email@example.com with Quality Control Officer as the subject of the mail.